Friday, 29 January 2010

focus point...

As time has gone by i've been filling up on my research taking as many varying references as possible, although with the way i'm progressing my intentions seem to be a little blind sighted. I am trying to maintain the focus of the brief and clearly communicate the idea in mind and therefore my thoughts have regressed a little. Heading straight back to the drawing board taking the theme of Resistance itself and subjecting it to sexual desire. I am thinking to direct my energy to the portrayals of BDSM. I think the mechanics of exchanging roles of dominance and submission into the realms of fantasy and curiosity provides a significant honeycomb to unfold. 


Throughout my research i came across this wonderful plethora of blissful photography...


http://www.modfetish.com/



 


No comments:

Post a Comment